We’ve ensured that our warehouse is able to operate in accordance with current social distancing guidelines.
We are currently working with a reduced team and the following steps have been taken:
- Workstations have been separated and movement pathways redesigned to ensure that team members are able to operate 2m or more apart.
- Where requested, shifts have been changed to accommodate any travelling to/from work changes that make team members more comfortable.
- Team members are being provided with disposable gloves, sanitiser and cleaning wipes, and we will continue to monitor advice provided by Public Health England on appropriate PPE.
- Cleaning routines have been enhanced to ensure all contact surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- Breaks have been staggered to enable team members to adhere to social guidelines when not working.
- Canteens have been split to avoid any possibility of crowded areas.
- Team members are encouraged to provide regular feedback on the new ways of working.
It may take us a little longer to prepare and ship your order, but we’ll be working hard to get it to you as quickly as we can.