No, the coffee cups are not leak proof. The lids, whilst preventing major splashes if knocked over, do have holes in them for drinking that cannot be closed that will leak if not stored properly.
Articles in this section
- What are the size and weights of Chilly's Coffee Cups?
- Can you put Chilly's Coffee Cups in the dishwasher?
- How best to use my Coffee Cup?
- Can the stainless steel straws still be used in the new coffee cups?
- Are the lids screw on or push on?
- Can the old Tumbler lids fit onto the new Coffee Cups? (vise versa)
- What materials are they made from, what is the lid made from?
- Are the coffee cups the same as the tumblers?
- Will the tumblers be coming back?
- Is the coffee cup leak-proof?