In case you ever lose your Chilly's Series 2 Coffee Cup manual, which is enclosed inside the box, all instructions for taking care of your cup can be found below:
- Wash before first use with hot soapy water.
- The coffee lid may be stiff before first hot drink use.
- Do not fill with liquids over 90 degrees Celsius/194 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not close the drinking hole with liquids above 60 degrees Celsius/140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not put your coffee cup on its side or upside down with hot liquids inside.
- Do not shake your coffee cup with hot liquids inside.
- We recommend ensuring the lid is tightly screwed on and transporting your cup in an upright position to prevent leakages.
- Always take care when using hot liquids. Temperatures can remain high for several hours.
- All parts are hand wash only. Use hot soapy water, or bicarbonate of soda for a thorough clean.
- Clean all parts regularly.
- Do not leave any organic products such as milk or orange juice that can spoil in the coffee cup overnight as this may cause pressure to build and potentially damage the coffee cup and lid.
- Do not put your coffee cup in the microwave, freezer or dishwasher.
Our Series 2 Coffee Cups are perfect for taking your drinks on the go. Whether it's for those long commutes or keeping warm when it's chilly outside. To ensure you are getting the best out of your cup, it's important to make sure the cup is assembled correctly. Here's how you can check:
- Each Series 2 Coffee Cup lid will come with a ‘retainer’ to ensure the lid is sealed airtight. Once the retainer is attached, it needs to be locked into place using a coin placed in the slot.
- Each product will have its own unique packaging. Assembly guidelines are provided on the inside of the Chilly's box.
For the best results, we recommend first filling it with hot water to heat the inside, then emptying it out before filling your cup with a hot drink. Please note that your drink will only stay hot relative to the temperature of the drink when it was first poured in.