In case you ever lose your Chilly's Series 2 Bottle manual, which is enclosed inside the box, all instructions for taking care of your bottle can be found below.
- Wash before first use with hot soapy water.
- Do not fill with liquids over 90 degrees celsius/194 degrees fahrenheit.
- Do not overtighten the collar or lid.
- Always ensure the collar is attached before filling your bottle with liquid.
- Always take care when using hot liquids. Temperatures can remain high for several hours.
- Do not shake your bottle with hot liquids inside.
- All parts are hand wash only. Use hot soapy water, or bicarbonate of soda for a thorough clean.
- Clean all parts regularly.
- Do not leave any organic products such as milk or orange juice that can spoil in the bottle overnight as this may cause pressure to build and potentially damage the bottle and lid.
- Do not put your bottle in the microwave, freezer or dishwasher.
For keeping your drinks cold we recommend filling your bottle with pre-chilled water from your fridge. Alternatively, you can fill your bottle direct from the tap and top up with ice cubes.
Please note, placing your Chilly's bottle in the fridge or freezer will do nothing to change the temperature of the liquids inside due to the double-wall vacuum. For keeping your drinks hot, we recommend filling your Chilly's Bottle with hot water first to heat the inside. Then, empty out the water and fill with a hot drink of choice.
Up to 24 hours cold is based on the water being very cold when poured into your bottle. Up to 12 hours hot is based on filling your Chilly's Bottle with boiling hot water and keeping it shut. Results will significantly vary based on the temperature of the drink put in the bottle and how many times it's opened.