Before using your Flip Lid and Straw for the very first time, make sure to wash it with hot soapy water, and then once the lid and straw are dry, please follow the below in instructions and you’re good to go!
Straw and bottle assembly
1. Extend the straw and insert it into the holder at the bottom of the lid.
2. Ensure the collar is removed from your Series 2 Bottle.
3. Place the fabric loop around the neck of the bottle.
4. Screw on the lid and open the spout to take your first sip!
For a thorough clean or replacing a part
For thorough cleaning, you may want to fully disassemble your Flip Lid. Full disassembly is not required for every clean.
- Remove the extendable straw by gently pulling it out of the holder.
- Pull back the spout until you hear a click and remove it from the collar. This may take a bit of force. The spring hinges on the side of the spout may come loose during this action so be careful when doing so!
- Turn the collar upside down and with your finger or a pen, push out the inner seal until it detaches.
- Align the inner seal with the air holes on the collar.
- Pinching down the spring hinges with your thumb and forefinger, simultaneously push the spout into place, until you hear a click. Ensure the thumb ridge is facing upwards.
- Gently insert the straw into the holder at the bottom of the collar.