Whether you love freshly ground beans from Ethiopia or have a penchant for coffee from Colombia, Chilly's Coffee Filter has you covered! Here’s how best to use your Chilly’s Coffee Filter:
- Place your filter on top of the cup
- Add coffee grounds to the filter (for a 340ml cup, we recommend approximately 1.5-2 heaped tablespoons)
- Slowly pour boiling water over the grounds and allow water to drip through the filter
- Once all water has dripped through, your coffee is ready!
- To clean, tip the filter over a bin to remove the coffee grounds and wash with hot soapy water or clean it on the top rack of your dishwasher.
To avoid damaging the mesh, do not press or scrape with hard objects. Wash (or soak) immediately after use to avoid staining.